Thread: Saturday April 23rd 2016 is the Next Meet for April 2016

Saturday April 23rd 2016 is the Next Meet for April 2016

The Next Meet for The Month of April will be at Muscle Car City In Punta Gorda Florida 🏁 Saturday April 23rd 2016 we will be Meeting at our Usual Meeting Spot at Cracker Barrel off of Interstate 75 at Palm Beach Blvd at 8:00am then CamaroVan to Muscle Car City in Punta Gorda & then Have Breakfast in the Restaurant there...
    Admission to go into see all the Cars at Muscle car City are $12.50 a Person but I'm going to try to get the Group rate for us at $11.00 per person if you want to see that Awesome Collection of Cars! It's been about 2 years since Tri-County Camaro SWFL has been there & we all thought it was a Good idea to go Back... We all had a Great Time Last Time at Muscle Car City 😎
    Hope to see you all There... Till then Stay Safe Everyone...
    "SMOKE"
    AkA "Jim" ____🏎💨
    Full Kooks exhaust with the Stepped headers 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" with HFC's & a 2 1/2" Kooks Street Sleeper Cat-Back, V-Max PTB , Full L-99 to LS3 Conversion with a Custom Grind Comp Cam & a Coan Triple Dic stall Torque converter, ECS Novi 1500 SuperCharger with Bigger Race Intercooler, B&M Trans Cooler & Melling oil Pump...& a PATC 4L80E Transmission With 3:91 Gears, Tru-Trac & a LPW Cover with Billet Caps.. BMR Trailing Arms & Toe Rods...

Tri-County Official Member CamaroDreams76's Avatar
    Awesome Jim. Glad thing I took off for my birthday weekend.

I posted this to the Tri County SWFL thread on Camaro5
    Last edited by CamaroDreams76; 04-03-2016 at 02:31 AM.
    1 of 95 IOM 2SS 1LE
    Halltech CAI ~ Bo White Ported TB ~ Solo high flow cats ~ MGW Shifter ~ Holley BlackHeart Shortie Headers ~ Pfadt Toe Links and Trailing Arms ~ Pfadt Solid Subframe Bushings

Tri-County Official Member
    very cool, never been to that place and driven by it tons of times

Here's the Flip-A-Gram I Made of our April 2016 Meet at Muscle Car City
    Full Kooks exhaust with the Stepped headers 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" with HFC's & a 2 1/2" Kooks Street Sleeper Cat-Back, V-Max PTB , Full L-99 to LS3 Conversion with a Custom Grind Comp Cam & a Coan Triple Dic stall Torque converter, ECS Novi 1500 SuperCharger with Bigger Race Intercooler, B&M Trans Cooler & Melling oil Pump...& a PATC 4L80E Transmission With 3:91 Gears, Tru-Trac & a LPW Cover with Billet Caps.. BMR Trailing Arms & Toe Rods...